Friday, June 27, 2008

5 miles

5 miles (8 km) | 45:27 | 9:05/mile (5:41/km)

Today was just a regular five mile run.  It was not supposed to be a pace run.  Those are every other Friday, and I skipped last Friday's due to a cold and sore knees.

However, I actually did run this one at marathon pace, without really trying or paying attention to the time.  I didn't even stop my watch at each kilometer mark, so I only have the total time.

I might revise my goal for the race to be faster than four hours as the race gets nearer, but for now, I'm still targeting primarily to finish and then to finish with a time under 4:00:00.

It's rainy here today.  I ran in a drizzle this morning.  Tomorrow is scheduled for a nine miler.  I will either run that tomorrow, or if the weather suddenly looks good, go to Legoland instead and move the long run to Sunday.

No comments: